DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I was comming back from the store (Need my ceral!) and I was as usual at the light, but this time, I was behind someone, THIS someone was a dodge pick-up I`d say 91-93 4 popper, the homey was blastin his music thinkin he was the don! :)

Anyway, it went green and I just started off, and this guy for some reason slammed his poor pick-up, I thought, aaa`h what the hell, be an anus and keep behind him, I kept up with him for about 5 seconds when I just decided to be the c*nt I am and undertake him, god guys this guy was FUNNY! I glanced over my shoulder while I was going past him and he had his face about 2 inches from the steering wheel and looking dead ahead while the poor truck was doing 6000rpm! :)

This wasnt really a kill, but it really just shows the kinda people my neighbourhood is made from, all Farmers! (I live in hick-town) :)

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Si:

This wasnt really a kill, but it really just shows the kinda people my neighbourhood is made from, all Farmers! (I live in hick-town) :)
Y'all gotta love that! I need me grits... :)

Ummmmmmmm....ghetto *******....

Y'all bet bring dem hoes up in here or I'll have Betsy do a dance on ur face mister!!! :)

<spits chew> <pulls out a nine>

:D

Yesterday I saw an absolutely gorgeous Dakota R/T. She had a full customized body, dual exhaust, and sounded mean! The driver looked in his upper 30's lower 40's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts