source:Snorman

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
HAHA thats badass

·
Registered
281 Posts
Nice 2,7 trep at the end there, seriosly i coudnt figure it out for a couple seconds. lol

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
LOL nice pic.

Would be funnier if the trep was mixed in like the 3rd car LOL.... viper - viper - INTREPID - viper

BTW the intrepid resembles the older viper more than anything (by pictures). In real life tho, the viper is a lot SMALLER !!!! I still love the old viper over the new one. The new one is more hi tech (sorta) since the interior is still **** but the older one has the traditional viper setup and looks like a meaner brute IMO.

I think the new one looks way too much like a sebring in design, again in real life its a whole different ball game and both models are super sexy.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Has anyone thought about installing a set of viper headlights on an intrepid? maybe source some front buckets.. dash and interior panels, maybe a motor and tranny, rear end... wait.. that would be alot of work for a 4 door viper in the end lol and you would need an entire viper to do it, so it would defeat the purpose lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Has anyone thought about installing a set of viper headlights on an intrepid? maybe source some front buckets.. dash and interior panels, maybe a motor and tranny, rear end... wait.. that would be alot of work for a 4 door viper in the end lol and you would need an entire viper to do it, so it would defeat the purpose lol :biggrin:
lol unless it was a scrap viper, even then i think it would be cheaper and more productive to find a blown motor viper and do a motor swap from an accident viper. Ive seen some local vipers go for around 30k (2003 model) with slight side damage, none to drivetrain. Looked very promising considering a new 300 or intrepid when new was around the 30k mark.

So new 300c or used viper LOl....

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Well the Viper did inspire the crosshair front styling of the Intrepid from what I heard....

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
I thought that was the white faced 'performance looking' gauges were inspired by the viper...

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Somewhere I have a picture of my Intrepid parked next to a black Hennessey SRT-8. Im pretty sure that picture got deleted but I still have the picture of the car itself and you can kinda see my car in the reflection ha. The pic is on my computer that currently has no internet, ill upload it later today hopefully.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Heres that pic. If you squint just right you can kinda see my taillight bar in the door area haha.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I thought that was the white faced 'performance looking' gauges were inspired by the viper...
Nah, actually the Nissan maximas had the white backround gauges before the Intrepid and some have suggested that that's where Dodge got the idea. Can't confirm that though....

·
Registered
164 Posts
that viper pic inspires me to park next to my friends yellow viper with my trep, lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts