DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone , am still pretty new to the whole Trep scene and such , but would love to get a MEET happening somewhere in ONTARIO ... I am in Hamilton .. so close to Toronto Sauga, all that stuff so i don't think it would be hard to get a meet maybe at a Tim's or something for a few hours too check out everyone's car's and talk and all that jazz ... Well if interested just post in here or send me a PM with your location and whatever is a good date too meet up ... im thinkin Early June ish would be excellent

Jon

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Hey Jon,

As I told you on MSN I'm good to go anytime as long as it's not too far. With the price of gas skyrocketing already, I don't think I'll be going anywhere out of Mississauga (20-25KM from home) for a meet nowdays.

If there's a meet nearby though (I'm about 25KM from Toronto), I'm there!

·
Registered
979 Posts
I'm close to Hamilton but I don't think I'll be attending any meets. The only thing interesting about my old blister is the odometer.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who cares dude my car is not great either , but would be nice too meet up talk grab a coffee , and get some idea's of each other .. know what i mean ?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm usually down for a meet depending on day and time ect...

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I am in Guelph so not far from Cambridge or T.O.
I'm in Guelph every other weekend. Where are you?

I'm close to Hamilton but I don't think I'll be attending any meets. The only thing interesting about my old blister is the odometer.
So what, it's not all about the car you know.

I'm usually down for a meet depending on day and time ect...
Woohoo, always like to see an M or two at the meets

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
Im down near cokey so realli anywehre is good for me.. im just gonna say as im slowly recovering from major lung and thurassics surgury i wont be up for meets soon.. but later on in the yr i will be.. my first meet im hoping for is my favourite that is a big old car cruise down in the states... woodward dream cruise.. maybe we could do something down there.. its mid august... all depends on intrest. good luck and im in for a fall or even winter meet

·
Registered
840 Posts
i am about 1.5 hours to north.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm in Guelph every other weekend. Where are you?

So what, it's not all about the car you know.

Woohoo, always like to see an M or two at the meets
Ya I'm usually game. Remember last yrs 300M meet in Cambridge. It was more like an intrepid meet with me and a couple other M's lol. Good times none the less.
So what is this about a meet with Dan. Where are the details?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,342 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I'd suggest either the last weekend in June or late July. Carlisle is mid July and I know there's a few Ontarians planning to go there.

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
late july? im recoverying really fast and prolly can drive by mid summer

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If anyone is goin out to the meets in the states at all id love to go but im not the highway driver if i can catch a ride up ill pay gas money ect .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts