·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can·ni·bal·ism
1: the usually ritualistic eating of human flesh by a human being
2: the eating of the flesh of an animal by another animal of the same kind
3: an act of cannibalizing something

Well it happened yesterday after I picked up my wife and my child. We were on the way to the clinic so she could refill her allergy meds and we pulled up beside this first gen Dodge Stratus. (V6 164hp) I look over and sitting in the drivers seat is this thin not too good looking blond with a do rag bobbing her head to the music blaring from the crappy stock radio. (She was all "I'm white trying to be black.")

So anyway, she glances over and sees me laughing at her. That didn't make her too happy.

The light turns green and she stands on it. I think "Oh hell no." Now, this was uphill on a pretty good grade, my car was loaded with wife and child* and all thier crap, not to mention the LHS is at least 700lbs heavier than a Stratus without my fat ass in it.

Well, before I had a chance to stand on it, she had me at her back doors. Now this is where I get surprised. I punch it, and instantly catch up. 1-2 seconds later she was at my rear fenders and losing ground. It would have been a worse beating but this old fart in an RV decided to pull in front of me.

Oh well, it was a good kill anyway. :)

*I NEVER race with my wife or child in the car except for this one time. I realize how much of a risk it is, and I would rather get hurt than them.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice one LHSer, dont ya just luv the adrenalin! :)Our cars are very underestimated by people I feel, the LHS and Concordes, the 1st gen treps look a bit more sporty I think.. BTW, are those Mitsu engines in those Stratus 1st gens?

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: Si ]

·
Registered
220 Posts
The first gens cloud car's were the Mitsu Built 2.5 V6. The new Stratus/Sebring 4drs share the 2.7 with the 2nd gen treps, while the 2drs share the crappy newest verison 3.0 with the crappy newest version Eclipse.

can you tell I hate the new Eclipse?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Originally posted by Si:
:)Our cars are very underestimated by people I feel,
[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: Si ][/B]
I feel that our cars are way underestemated, they think its some piece of **** family car, untill you show them what its all about, I have the underglow kit on my car, I love when a Ricer Civic pulls up beside me, he thinks he has the better car, and Im just a family car trying to look good. the Civic thinks he is all that and does not even stand a close chance, so I show them what a real car is.

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: blkbute ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts