DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...because the computer that i have access to dont allow cookies. anyways, i graduated navy bootcamp friday, now im in great lakes, il. im using the computer on base and it dont allow cookies :( so i figured id post this here. anyways, its been a while since i posted, about 2 mths. i thought id drop by and say whats up. i also cant get into the chat room :( id have to go to a library for that and i dont know where one is. anything going on any time soon? now that im close to chicago id like to meet up at a meet or something. anyways, any time you guys wanna do something, let me know, i get off duty fridays at 3pm and i dont have to be back on base until 6am monday morning! post here or pm me and we hook up! the train is right across the street from the base, so i can get to chicago easily, ive been there a time or 2 already.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Welcome to Chicago and Chicagoland!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
dont worry, your not missing much in whatever, just a lot of political bullshit....

btw: welcome to the midwest....and we better see you at some meets coming up :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Intrepid99 said:
not too far from me. maybe we can put together a small meet on an upcomming weekend
Well name the day and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I told ya that I would meet up with ya nite sometime when you were in chicago maybe around intl meet time. ;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
same political bullshit been going on a long time :(
and i do plan to be at the up comming meets, but being in a student status in the navy im not allowed to have a car, so i may need to bum a ride, if thats ok, i can get to chicago, but not much farther. as it is now, i spend a small fortune on a taxi just getting around great lakes.

randy: we should have a little mini meet, let me know what weekend, and ill be more than willing to come down, just on thanksgiving weekend ill be back in south florida, i fly out of O'Hare at like 9:15 at night, and land in fl at 1am, then i got a 3 or 4 hour drive, gonna be a long night and next day. then i gotta turn around and do the same **** 3 days later, but i gotta get up and stand duty monday morning when i get back on base at like 4 or 5 am.

brody: the way things are going now, i should still be here in great lakes when the int meet happends if its still early march. (well, if i remember the time right) in fact, the way things is going now, i could be here until mid summer some time in the freezing ass weather.

bruce: im doing great! im loving being in the navy. however, im not to fond of this cold weather. but its just going to get worse :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts