DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 353 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group,

Thanks to Capt. Dan (Captainmorgan) we are pleased to bring you the first Danlisle(s) South, or Capt. Danlisle south. Dan has arranged to let us overrun his aunt's lakehouse in Hickory, NC, for the weekend of August 20-22. There is tons of parking for cars, and it is a home in the mountains of southwestern NC on a lake.

The meet will begin Friday afternoon, and run thru Sunday. The show in Forest City will be going on this same weekend, and being about an hour away from this meet, some can do both, or just Dan's meet, or just Forest City. More specific details to follow.

If your coming, post up!!

1. Captainmorgan
2. Daytrepper

·
Woober Goobers!
49,552 Posts
1. Captainmorgan
2. Daytrepper
3. Shadowvox6
4. Ronbo

I'm in. Going to fill out my vacation request form right now!

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
960 miles....not this time folks!

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Too early to say for sure...

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1. Captainmorgan
2. Daytrepper
3. Shadowvox6
4. Ronbo
5. gearhead291
6. KINGSPADE

Wheres Intrep_Ed? Ed!! Dont make me come down to Florida and get you for this meet!

·
Registered
931 Posts
I would like to come up but I think this is the same time as Forest City meet but then again I am not sure that I would be welcomed at either of these meets now that I am driving a Ford.
Hickory is only about an hour away from Forest City. I think some people who aren't entering their cars in the show are gonna shoot down there for the day to check it out. And it doesn't matter what ya drive haha... I'll be showing up in my non-LH vehicle (though still a Dodge lol).

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hickory is only about an hour away from Forest City. I think some people who aren't entering their cars in the show are gonna shoot down there for the day to check it out. And it doesn't matter what ya drive haha... I'll be showing up in my non-LH vehicle (though still a Dodge lol).
That is the plan. Im going to play it by ear. May go to Forest City to check it out, may stay at Dans.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,552 Posts
Taking two weeks vacation. This will slot nicely in the middle of that!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,481 Posts
1. Captainmorgan
2. Daytrepper
3. Shadowvox6
4. Ronbo
5. gearhead291
6. KINGSPADE
7. Railoffroader2 (tentatively)

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
This will have to depend on how my nursing school schedule goes...I should be starting my clinicals some time around the middle of august. I will have to get back to you on that. School hasn't started yet.

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
Wheres Intrep_Ed? Ed!! Dont make me come down to Florida and get you for this meet!
LOL, put me down as tentative for now. :cool2:

1. Captainmorgan
2. Daytrepper
3. Shadowvox6
4. Ronbo
5. gearhead291
6. KINGSPADE
7. Railoffroader2 (tentatively)
8. Intrep_Ed (tentatively)

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Hey guys, I thought I should pop in and give this thread a bump before I leave. I'll be out of town for two weeks (Hawaii and the beach in NC). I'll be back on the forums full go with a work schedule change after I get back.

In the meantime though I'll give you guys a bit more information on the meet. The lake house itself is on Bible Camp Lane, Taylorsville, NC 28681. I still have to dig up the actual house number but its really easy to find on that short road, and that will give you guys a specific place to plan trips to/from.

I am going to take off work all day Friday and head down there early to be there and get everything ready. We'll discuss food and such when things get closer and we know a bit better who all will be there, but the house has a grill and a full kitchen with two refrigerators for whatever we want.

1 - 20 of 353 Posts