DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was informed that the only system that comes with a center channel speaker is the Infinity system. How hard would it be and would it be worth it to put in a center channel speaker. Looks like you would have to remove the dashboard. Also, I just installed a pair of 6.5 two ways in the front doors and 6x9 two ways in the rear deck. Could anyone recommend a speaker, tweeter midrange, etc, to put in the wing area of the door by the outside mirrors. Hope to get some pictures posted soon.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
tweeters fit nicely there if you have the patience to wire thru the door.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How would I set up signature? I was wondering how to the info on the car etc on the bottom of the post.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
edit your profile

·
Registered
973 Posts
y2k - It is indeed that simple to add the center speaker! BUT, save yourself the work. I added one to my "base" system and even though the wires are there, there is no center channel amp to power the speaker. :-( So for all the trouble that my bro' went through to get it for me ... it didn't work.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I will add the tweeters to the wings in the door and leave the center channel alone. Thanks for all your help. I will be adding my signature today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts