DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an invitation to join a local car club this weekend. Mostly ricers (as you guys call them). It was too funny most of the guys are younger than me (can't hold that against them most people are....LOL) but they were all over the Trep checking asking questions about the lights (thank JD) the painted dash, the OTIS. Just another example of how little people understand that you can take any car and customize it and make it special.

With all that being said do you guys think I should join? Do not want to get blacklisted for being a member of a rice car club....LOL

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I say go for it Keith.
There are many universal ideas when it comes to customizing a car and you might get some good ideas. Join the club... worse that can happen is that you quit after a while.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking the same thing it is just the name of the club is Urban Legendz (which of course in Evans, GA my trep for sure Legendary) but that also is the name of T.I.'s last album. Do not want people to think I am all on his **** like that....LOL

For those that do not know T.I is a rapper out of ATL.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Join up and have fun. If you don't like it, stop participating.
You can even rice up the Corolla or Jetta

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
340duster said:
Don't join any Car Club that doesn't know how to spell the words used to make up its name.
So I guess joining the club Street Trendz or Club Nokturnalz is a bad idea?
:blunt:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I would join, then again, im probably about as old as they all are. Cool thing about them is you can get some good ideas from car clubs... even if it is Ricers, some of the nicest cars ive seen, and I mean show car type, not race looking type, come out of Sentra's or Accord's, so I would definatly take it as a learning experience.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Lol

340duster said:
Don't join any Car Club that doesn't know how to spell the words used to make up its name.
That is funny.

Crombie....Those names sound good to me, especially Club Nokturnalz. Sounds like they would have a wicked logo.

04IntrepidSXT ....I do not think so, Corolla is the wife's car and she has a no mod rule in place, Jetta is daughter and it does not need rice it is German, nuff said.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
That is funny.

Jetta is daughter and it does not need rice it is German, nuff said.
German cars rule, i hope to own one someday though not a vw
and oh yeah go for it and join

·
Registered
34 Posts
Go for it, maybe those guys can learn a thing or two. Who knows, some of them may turn in thier ricers for a real- I mean, an American car (read = Dodge)...

Hey, to each his own, as long as it's a Dodge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts