DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm sorry to post such an obscure thing such as this on our noble forums here but i can't find anyone who knows....

how do you make one of those little surveys on cardomain for the people that go to the page?

i really just haven't figured it out yet and i'm completely stumped, no one knows - heh

thanks a lot for the random/obscure help!

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Once you login to your cardomain account, there is a option for "poll" on the left hand side of the screen.

The options in order on cardomain:

member lobby
create/edit page
colors and background
friend list
favorite links
guestbook
poll
page options

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually... LHSdriver.... it won't let me see that option when i'm logged in and into my page trying to creat/add it won't list that, it lists....
member lobby
create/edit page
personal info
vehicle info

which one of those do i go into first?

·
Registered
884 Posts
as soon as you log on to your member lobby page it is on the grey left side. 7th one down the list.
you will only get one box for the poll answers, all you have to do is hit enter and another box will pop up, and so on for how ever many answers you want.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no, it doesn't even show up there, either i'm really dumb and doing something wrong or for some reason its' different for mine.... this is what shows up exactly after i enter my password and log in....

>member lobby
create/edit page
personal info
vehicle info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts