DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Sounds pretty cool...I'd love a hard drive in my car for all the gazillions of MP3's I have.

Whatcha drivin'? I see you are another New Yawka'...See that DJ?? We are taking over!

:) Just kidding guys.....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah, but did you look at the price tag (insane), especially with no FM tuner built in. Aiwa, Kenwood, Sony, Clarion, Rockford, and more (think I even saw Jensen) all make MP3 headunits that play CDs, great price too, with tons of more features. If you were to spend that much money get a head unit that does tons more for the money, like the Joyride by Clarion. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
A guy who I work with has an MP3 player in his Intrepid. I asked him to join DI.net. His excuse I can't afford a computer, but he can afford his little "toys" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
802 Posts
my friend is putting a computer into his impreza, that will have a 10" LCD screen, he'll be able to hook it up to his speakers and play mp3's from there. Pretty snazzy if you ask me, i'll get pics once it's done.

I'm all for mp3's in cars, now only if i could afford a player...

-Adam

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i use my Ipaq for all my portable mp3 needs (it has a 1gb microdrive)

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Pioneer DEH-p7400MP mp3 cd player here with xm.
No, I didn't put cash into activating and buying an xm tuner, its still crazy expensive. But I love the mp3 capabilities for sure :)
Any time I can fix 160+ songs on one cd, thereby eliminating the need for a cd changer :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts