DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my school NAA formely "East Coast Aerotech" Is having there first car show/fundrasier this weekend. The school wsa recently purchased by a school in FL and they are big into community events and stuff. So they are throwing a car show this weekend with awards, food, etc. Its sponsoring Juvenile Diabets so its $10 to "register" but its more of a donation. I'd def liek to get some of the NE guys there. Here is a link to the flyrer they made

http://www.naa.edu/images/Bedford_Car_Show_v3_11x17.pdf

if anyone has and questions or concerns let me know. I am part of teh student councl so i gota be there to help out, i am gonna try to get done to get back to philly but dunno whats gona happen yet. But if anyone is interested let me know.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well ofr anyone that seriously wants to go let me know ONLY if your a defiante, that way i can give them a good head count. I have no idea how many cars will be there, or if it will be anything great or not. I think its liek 40-ish cars so far but woh knows for sure.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would be nice. Its there fist big community event since they took over. So i figured it couldn't hurt to send a request out to the local DI.net and "other" site guys/gals to see if anyone wanted to come along. So i hope to see some of teh locals there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts