DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just letting people know that there is going to be a HUGE car show tomorrow ( 14 Oct. 06) here in Fayetteville, NC if anyone near wants to go. I'll be putting my Trep in the car show so wish me luck. I'm kinda anxious to see how many other people with treps will be there. I'll be sure to let everyone with an intrepid know about this site! Ok, wish me luck everyone!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
HUGE CAR SHOW is a relative term.

I do a lot of custom car shows and know a lot of east coast clubs and I never heard of this Fayetteville show. But good luck with it!!

And for the record, if you do happen to see another trep at a show, it would be a miracle because other than DI.net events, I've only once seen another Intrepid at a show (been to about 75 over the last 3 years).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I do apolagize that I didn't get this posted earlier. I didn't find out until the day before the show. It's the first year they were throwing it and it turned out great. There was roughly 300 cars that attended so this will become an every year event here in fayetteville now.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Haha - I had a show here in Charleston on the 14th too. It was called Street Thunder.
Had a good mix of vehicles. No sedans though. Must have had some regional vette club show up cause there was about 50 of them. It was too short notice to post it here. Dennis o' let me know it was happening

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This car show wasn't announced near early enough or as much as it should have since this is the first year they had it. However, it was such a big turn out for such a short notice that they will be having it every year from now on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts