DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
looks nice... glad to see i motivated you!!! If you got a decal that said intrepid maybe in chrome vynal and put it on there it would look really hot, plus i bet if u didnt like that our fellow trep owners would buy it up off you.... cant do it on the diamond plate because it isnt a completely flat surface and has raised spots....

·
Registered
265 Posts
How many people would buy these from him with the intrepid decal and without it? Lets take a poll

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Barto1127 said:
Yea man, pop an Intrepid decal on there and I know you'll at least have one buyer :)
I was thinking of adding a di.net decal on there myself. The only thing i would do differently would be to shoot clear over it if i added the decal. Can't have it peeling off you know. Will have to see how much i have left in stock...and if i can get more.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
silver&gold said:
I personally would love to see a set of outter door pillars (2nd gen) as well as a rear sail panel in carbon fiber. That I would buy.
It's like you're reading my mind!! I have those, and other ideas for the CF pieces. Y'all will just have to wait and see i guess.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Maybe we should have been talking to you all along about the door sills for the site instead of the guy on ebay who is not answering my emails. Trying to give him money and he is not returning my emails.

Anyway I really like the door sills. I also like the idea of having vinyl lettering of Intrepid on them. I would not worry to much about the vinyl peeling up. I have got vinyl on both of my door sills now as have not had any problems with them peeling and I have had that on there for over a year or more. You can see part of the lettering in the pic below.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
So, what your telling me is there is a chance I could get my hands on a set of pillars and sail panels. SWEET! When you get around to it, throw a price my way. I was going to get those chrome ones off ebay and cover them with CF decal stuff. I tried that in the past and it didn't work well. Warlord187 was successful in doing it tho' let us know.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
silver&gold said:
So, what your telling me is there is a chance I could get my hands on a set of pillars and sail panels. SWEET! When you get around to it, throw a price my way. I was going to get those chrome ones off ebay and cover them with CF decal stuff. I tried that in the past and it didn't work well. Warlord187 was successful in doing it tho' let us know.
I'll see what i can do. I made a pair of sail covers yesterday...what a pain in the ass! Hoping the b-pillar covers will be easier. At least they're fairly straight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts