DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In attendance were:

DaBirdzR/T
Mobbdep
Gaze
Purplegirlie??
Bimmer2002
Rak02

If was a funfilled night with several beers being consumed and steaks and ribs right off the grill...good times ...I though i would let everyone know ..

PS...if you want on the drunkin phone call list pm me your # :sleeping:

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Drunken Call List

Man if I did not have to work at Best Buy tonight I would be leaving to come up there this afternoon. But I have to work until 10pm tonight then run a few errands tomorrow morning but I will be there tomorrow with a cooler of beer....(LOL)

BTW tomorrow it will be :birthday: :birthday: for me and I will get to share it with all of you. Can not wait to get there.

·
Dain bramaged
7,191 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Man if I did not have to work at Best Buy tonight I would be leaving to come up there this afternoon. But I have to work until 10pm tonight then run a few errands tomorrow morning but I will be there tomorrow with a cooler of beer....(LOL)

BTW tomorrow it will be :birthday: :birthday: for me and I will get to share it with all of you. Can not wait to get there.

mmm birthday whoopin.. :)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
how old are you? i believe its one punch for every year, plus one for good luck... :icon_twis

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
well someone has to at least give you forty punches

·
Registered
692 Posts
yea I got a call from Kenny last night when u guys were at bruces...too bad I had work and my car is in the shop...Im going to pick it up tonight and def calling u guys sooner than later today to see whats going down

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Dready is not coming. Talked to him last week.
Well what the ****!? It would have been nice to know this sooner as he was SUPPOSED to be the 4th guy in the room. God damn it

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Keith: Your bro could stay in our room. PM Bobby (97intrepides). He is already up there, and he already paid for the room in full.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
hey you drunk bastards....call me tomorrow when im not at the bar where i cant hear a damn thing.....and if i dont answer its because im at work, so leave a message......

and happy birthday pat's gf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts