DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On second thougbt.....If we register wth 300m enthusiasts Club, we might qualify for a larger tent. Doubt we could get enough for a tent of our own through di.net...

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,339 Posts
I was just looking on the Carlisle event site looking at registering. Dinet is still an option. I will be going that route. :Rockin:
On second thougbt.....If we register wth 300m enthusiasts Club, we might qualify for a larger tent. Doubt we could get enough for a tent of our own through di.net...
I will be registering under DI.net too then.

Not real worried about the size of the tent, didnt really spend much time there anyhow last time. Nothing against the M club, it is a blast to hang out there, but I'd rather represent DI, since I drive an Intrepid...:)

·
Woober Goobers!
49,520 Posts
DI.net FTW!

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Still got so much to do. May end up saying fuggit and work on it at the show lol

I will be so unprepared for this Carlise that it is not funny, between the weather and work travel schedule the best I can do is drive through car wash and an interior wipe down.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts