DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Dain bramaged
7,197 Posts
Carlisle Shirt Detail Thread

Ok guys, Just want to run down a list of details for carlisle. This isn't a general chat thread, so lets keep the chatter relevant.

1. Tent.. do we have it, do we need a deposit this year? etc

2. shirts.. are we doing club shirts again this year?

3. trophys.. again, are we doing this again this year?

any other questions feel free to ask or answer here..

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
tents as long as we get enough registered we should get it for free.

shirts, we need to come up with a design, and talk to jen (i think she has the contact with the screen printer)

Trophys or a wall plaque? i think curt had a contact we have used in the past to get them, not that they were cheaper, but he was reliable.

we also have to think about the bach party/receicption for sat night.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Tent... I haven't called Carlisle because I'm lazy.

Shirts... Jen got them done at a place in DE that did a bunch of work for her sorority. If someone wants to make a simple design and send it to me, we could work something out, but I'm not pulling teeth like I did last year.

Trophies... In the past I got them from Trophy Depot or some place like that but I haven't done anything with them as of yet. Maybe plaques this year.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
Tent... I haven't called Carlisle because I'm lazy.

Shirts... Jen got them done at a place in DE that did a bunch of work for her sorority. If someone wants to make a simple design and send it to me, we could work something out, but I'm not pulling teeth like I did last year.

Trophies... In the past I got them from Trophy Depot or some place like that but I haven't done anything with them as of yet. Maybe plaques this year.
I could work up a graphic to the size you need. Do we want anything in particular or just send it to you and you either say yes or no. Also what type of file? Jpeg, tiff etc. Do we want color, B/W?
I can do text with a graphic. At Bottom or Circular wrap around.
I could even post it here for approval if you like.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
RAK_02 said:
wedding is july 7th 2007 at 11 am
and it would be kool to include that in the t-shirts :)
Kind sorta all over dat!! :biglaugh:
Maybe in a day or two, but I gotta work. I do know we have to get them made so.
Question: Full color photo style t-shirts???? 8 color??? 4 color???
need help here.....

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Those look good, but I don't know if they'll work. In the past it has just been a single color. I'm assuming like a heat transfer vinyl but I've never seen them in person. I don't know if they can get them printed like that.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
nice logo... but those shirts would cost like $30 each. We need something that uses one or two colors ink max on a single color shirt.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
About $14 a shirt in full color from iprint.com just looking quickly. I spend around $25 per shirt every national street rod show I go to. But you all choose. Or choose not to. We can do something less graphic as well.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Dudley said:
About $14 a shirt in full color from iprint.com just looking quickly. I spend around $25 per shirt every national street rod show I go to. But you all choose. Or choose not to. We can do something less graphic as well.

remember that someone has to front the money for these shirts, $14 ea and say 30 shirts is alot of money to front.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
dabirdzR/T said:
remember that someone has to front the money for these shirts, $14 ea and say 30 shirts is alot of money to front.
Yeah...I lovvvve that design, but 30$ US each...ouch!! How much would it be in black and white??

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Okay guys, still trying to meet your needs here and come in under budget. LOL

Digital print (full color) guessing lesser quality
$13.05 each from Uberprint on a large Hanes Beefy Tshirt (no min order)

Screen Print (full color)
$23.50 each from Uberprint on a large Hanes Beefy Tshirt (min order 12)

(Black and white)
$11.73 each Screen Print (will look like #2) Single color (black) on a large Hanes Beefy T-shirt from Uberprint (min order 12)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Dudley said:
Isnt this what is normally done?? What have we paid in past years per shirt??
8$ I think....

1 - 20 of 163 Posts