DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post 'em if you got 'em!

·
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Look what I found at 530am. I see they had fun with Alan's car.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
I didnt take many pics. just a couple. seriously my weekend at carlisle mostly consisted of trying to not go into a heat stroke/exhaustion. spent maybe 10-15 minutes quick detailing the car saturday morning, little bit of tire shine and I was done. was just to hot to go crazy. Friday I over ate at the 300m tent. started feeling sick and throwing up and almost said to heck with it and went home. Alan and Keith convinced me to go back to the hotel and started feeling better there

·
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lack of attendees equals lack of pictures....... Just saying :glum:

·
Registered
6,638 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
I didnt take many pics. just a couple. seriously my weekend at carlisle mostly consisted of trying to not go into a heat stroke/exhaustion. spent maybe 10-15 minutes quick detailing the car saturday morning, little bit of tire shine and I was done. was just to hot to go crazy. Friday I over ate at the 300m tent. started feeling sick and throwing up and almost said to heck with it and went home. Alan and Keith convinced me to go back to the hotel and started feeling better there
Sorry to hear, Carlisle is always hot, but this years sounds especially bad.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Sorry to hear, Carlisle is always hot, but this years sounds especially bad.
yeah it was nasty. I like to think I can take the heat as long as im drinking lots of water/gatorade/etc. but I tried to play it safe as much as possible after friday when the heat really got to me. sitting under the tent and staying still it wasnt to horribly bad to tolerate for me. but if you were moving and out in the sun It was abesolutely horrible

missed you Doug and Marilyn! :love:

·
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yuuuup!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts