DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
yeah it was nasty. I like to think I can take the heat as long as im drinking lots of water/gatorade/etc. but I tried to play it safe as much as possible after friday when the heat really got to me. sitting under the tent and staying still it wasnt to horribly bad to tolerate for me. but if you were moving and out in the sun It was abesolutely horrible

missed you Doug and Marilyn! :love:
Yeah. It was dangerous. I'm pretty happy we weren't there all day like usual. The sun was starting to get toe towards the end of the day there

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Yeah. It was dangerous. I'm pretty happy we weren't there all day like usual. The sun was starting to get toe towards the end of the day there

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.com App
When me you and James went walking around towards the end of the day I was starting to feel weak and lousy by the time we got to the picnic tables. thats why i split so fast

·
Registered
555 Posts
Want to Congratulate the winners this year.

300m class I didn't get pics of their plaques

Intrepid,Concorde,LHS,Vision class

Here are some others I took didn't take many as it was to damn hot.

Alan's "wrapped" Special.

A cpl of the "King" Richard Petty

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Bob Day, Robert Knapp and Tyler (my son) cleaning and polishing on the Showfield Sat @ 4:30am...

The FireBall arrived a little after 5am....got to 106 in the City. My guess would be 115ish on the showfield Sat

Heat distorted photo

Dinner with everyone Sat night...was great to get meet everyone in person and put a face to a screen name.

more to come.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
21 - 38 of 38 Posts