DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seems the discussion on the T-Shirts in the detail thread got dropped, so......
So who will have them printed?
Gaze, you and Jen gonna do it again this year???
When will we get them, before we go? Or will we get them at the show?
Do we take orders here and print only what is needed or ???


I submitted this design from the detail thread.
any other designs from anyone else?????
Back (full)

Front (small above the heart)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,155 Posts
i like that design, but to be fair, i think it should be a 1g and a 2g on back, not 2 of the same. i also think that the front should just say carlisle all-chrysler nationals and the date, but not the logos for both sites. it just looks a little cluttered and repetitive to me. looks good though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,362 Posts
I'm not having them printed, I can't afford to front the money for them.
They should be ordered only for what is requested.
They should be given out at the show-field on the first day.

The design is fine by me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,155 Posts
Dudley said:
Is that what we need?? A design with a 1st and 2nd Gen on it?? The 300M group probably wants a 300M on it too?
i really wouldnt worry about it, unless they all say they are going to throw in and get shirts as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,718 Posts
01redMS said:
i like that design, but to be fair, i think it should be a 1g and a 2g on back, not 2 of the same. i also think that the front should just say carlisle all-chrysler nationals and the date, but not the logos for both sites. it just looks a little cluttered and repetitive to me. looks good though!
Hey, the only reason why it's 2 2nd gens is because he took a pic in my gallery. I never asked him, by the way..... This is the picture he took. It's my dad's R/T with mine.





As far as getting them done....I really thought someone already agreed to do them.....Hopefully these will get done in time. We have 3 more months.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,564 Posts
im a broke ass college kid but ill look into the prices, the place that does the trophies also does the shirt thing to i belive so ill ask them. ill swing by when i get the design. ill prob. wind up using my tax return money to front it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,718 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
im a broke ass college kid but ill look into the prices, the place that does the trophies also does the shirt thing to i belive so ill ask them. ill swing by when i get the design. ill prob. wind up using my tax return money to front it.
Let me know how much it is and i'll help you out if you want....Just PM me when you get the prices. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Hey can you guys stop being whiners for this year , geeze im getting married and it would be nice to have a shirt showing that and made especially for that day ..so please stop all the bickering If you want to show what I drive to be fair then show a dam buss loll. We have made Dudley go a lil crazy with all the design ..and frankly I like it the way it is so can we please keep it that way ..you guys can have 1 & 2 gens on a regular carlisle year ok!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
01redMS said:
i like that design, but to be fair, i think it should be a 1g and a 2g on back, not 2 of the same. i also think that the front should just say carlisle all-chrysler nationals and the date, but not the logos for both sites. it just looks a little cluttered and repetitive to me. looks good though!

I wont comment on this one !!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Bimmer_2002 said:
As far as getting them done....I really thought someone already agreed to do them.....Hopefully these will get done in time. We have 3 more months.....
I volunteered to have them printed and take orders, but you wanted someone "trusted" to do it. So I backed away.
I can do another design, I selected your pic because I thought both cars were yours and Mels, not your dads. Wish I would have asked for more direction from the start but I am willing to re-do as needed.
I am willing to do a 1st gen, 2nd gen and a 300M or whatever you want, no big deal. Just didn't want it to get dropped.
As far as it looks too cluttered or other aspects of how the cars are placed, it will what it will be and if you dont like it come up with your own design. There is so much about these kind of things that is just a matter of opinion, and you cant please everyone. I need a general consensus, let me do one more design and you can vote between the 2, or more if someone else comes up with anything. :smile-l:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
iggy said:
Usually a couple of them do but I doubt they would care. Last year they didn't seem to mind.
When I asked the 300M club administrator for the logo He asked if a 300M would be on the shirt. So, yes they would want one on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,362 Posts
One Intrepid and One 300M is probably the best option. Maybe just get Mathwiz to pose his two cars and use that as a base image.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
01redMS said:
i really wouldnt worry about it, unless they all say they are going to throw in and get shirts as well.

there should be a 300M or at least the logo, these are the people who will be feeding you all weekend for 15 dollars, and the price wouldn't be that low if they didn't kick in club money towards the food...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
692 Posts
01redMS said:
i like that design, but to be fair, i think it should be a 1g and a 2g on back, not 2 of the same. i also think that the front should just say carlisle all-chrysler nationals and the date, but not the logos for both sites. it just looks a little cluttered and repetitive to me. looks good though!
says the guy who owns a Focus :bouncgrin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MICKEY88 said:
there should be a 300M or at least the logo, these are the people who will be feeding you all weekend for 15 dollars, and the price wouldn't be thta low if they didn't kick in club money towards the food...
There will be both a 300M and the logo in Rev 2 as well as a 1st and 2nd gen
 
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Top