DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it's not to late we are going to have a canopy set up by Carlisle for our group. There are three already contributing to the cost of (I believe) $175. if you can find it in you finances and would like to, please contribute to this fund. The money can be given to Dan, myself or Fred at Carlisle. We will also have drinks in a cooler full of ice if money allows. If possible, please post your intentions here.
Thank you, any help will be greatly appreciated!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,520 Posts
We will have a tent either way. If its too late to get one from Carlisle, we will get our own. Originally we were going to share with the 300M club, but Carlisle has unexpectedly separated the 300M's and Intrepids this year. Any help with cost will be greatly appreciated. We will know for sure which way we are going on Monday.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I will throw some $$$ in too, let me know how much you guys need.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,520 Posts
Thanks for the help fellas. We will have a tent either way.

I talked to Val at carlisle today and its not looking good for a Carlisle tent. The deadline was june 21st. Apparently she was under the impression as well we'd be sharing with the M club, and did not know we'd be separated. For that reason I am pushing for a tent. We'll see.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,520 Posts
Ok, its an absolute no from Carlisle, too late to get one. If anyone has a 10x10 tent or canopy they can bring, it will be much appreciated. We'll put them together.

·
Registered
82 Posts
For those of you participating in the food at the 300M Tent I will make sure i have cell phone numbers to call u when meals are served. we are only 4 rows away...so it should not be too bad. i will make the meal times known each day. plan on 9a for Friday. Make sure you see tim or Ken to check in for name tags and wrist bands

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I am delivering my canopy to Josh this afternoon.
He will be bringing it to Carlisle for you guys to use.
Wish I could be there, but if I can help out in anyway...you know I'll do it!!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,520 Posts
I picked up a 10x10 canopy last night too. We should have at least 4 of them total now. Thanks everyone that is bringing one out.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I picked up a 10x10 canopy last night too. We should have at least 4 of them total now. Thanks everyone that is bringing one out.
Now just get a couple of misters....and you'll be all set.
Leaving for Indy now....

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Shame Doug's car is full. 10x17x9' tents on sale at army surplus in Toledo, I definately would have donated one for the cause.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts