1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
273 Posts
Once you get past a few days, it's not predicting it... It's showing the trend. Meaning, the past XXX amount of years, at this time of the year, after weather like this, the weather usually does this...
So, in other words... At least wait until it falls to five days before fretting about a little rain. LoL

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
not enitrely, they do a lot with jetstream and upper air (above 500 mB) maps.
ahhh, i will let you know exactly what the weather is the day of carlisle, until then, we cant sweat it, cause we cant change it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in York only 30 minutes from Carlisle and the 5 day forcast is:

Wednesday: Mostly Cloudy with a few Showers or Thundershowers. High: 84
Thursday: Partly Sunny with an Isolated Shower. High: 84.
Friday: Variably Cloudy with the Remenants of Tropical Storm Cindy passing by to our south. Chance of a Thundershower. High: 82.
Saturday: Mostly Sunny, very muggy. High: 84.
Sunday: Mostly Sunny, very muggy. High 88.

It sure is looking like the rain is going to be a PIA for getting the car cleaned up before Friday

See you guys there

Tim
1999 300M
Bright Platinum

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Timbo said:
It sure is looking like the rain is going to be a PIA for getting the car cleaned up before Friday
Hey Tim: the forecast for here in MD is crappy all week. WHEN AM I SUPPOSED TO DETAIL MY CAR!?!?!? Anyways.... dop you know where the Super 8 is right by the Harley Plant in York? I was there this past friday night thru sat morning. Damn Limp mode!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea same here, supposed to rain today and tommorow. so no one will be shamed for not showing up in a clean car due to weather. lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts