DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK so I figured Id start the thread here and mabey move it once we have a 2007 carlisel thread started :)

As you all know Seb(bimmer_2002) and I (rak_02) will be getting married in carlisle next year , It will be the Best wedding I can think of , with all of you guys and the 300m guys there it will be so wonderful . Jen is my maid of honor and will be helping me organize the whole thing , and hopefully the 300m people would mind helping me out too :)
Jen came up with the idea of a Hawaiian theme wedding to which I find awsome , seeing how the weather gets very hot there on the fair grounds.

Im hoping to mabey get married on the grand stand all depends on the carlisel people Dont think they would mind at all more attaraction for the ppl I geusse , anyway before the thread gets to long , if you have ideas for my wedding I will gladly take them . There is a site if any one wants to get ordinated and marry us so here it is http://www.ulc.org So as I said in other thread please let me know if you'd like to marry us and the price of everything it cost and ill pay for it :) Thank you to all of you

·
Dain bramaged
7,208 Posts
do we have to wear tux's? cuz my buddy got married in august in an old turn of the century church/castle thing that had no AC.. I was a grooms man.. almost past out during the wedding them 3 peice tuxes get hot as hell..

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
This will be awsome. I can't wait for this to happen! So are we going to be expecting the whole family coming down?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Its a hawaiian theme Tim! Weren't you paying attention!!! You can wear a big ol hawaiian shirt! Or I will come up with with a cool design for the T shirts next year that will include hawaiian flowers and surf boards or something, blended with the DI.net logo of course! Oh the ideas are brewin!

LOL Scott, good thing there are no "r's" in Mel or Seb!

·
Registered
342 Posts
apurpletigerlily said:
Its a hawaiian theme Tim! Weren't you paying attention!!! You can wear a big ol hawaiian shirt! Or I will come up with with a cool design for the T shirts next year that will include hawaiian flowers and surf boards or something, blended with the DI.net logo of course! Oh the ideas are brewin!

LOL Scott, good thing there are no "r's" in Mel or Seb!
I know you would do an awesome job designing the tshirt, but I think it would be awesome if everybody wore brightly colored hawaiian shirts..

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Maybe I should become ordinated...to be honest I've been thinking of this for a while, ever since some old high school friends got married in a similar fashion.

--Gorm

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
....Here we go now.....so I guess we will be sleeping at the hotel for '07...or should I say partying ;) :all_cohol I better pay that ticket or else I'll be passing my wedding weekend in jail if I get caught speeding again :smilie_kn

·
Registered
342 Posts
the hawaiian theme was brilliant, it will be the first year that all in attendance get leied...LOL

a good source for leis etc.

luau stuff

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
MICKEY88 said:
the hawaiian theme was brilliant, it will be the first year that all in attendance get leied...LOL

a good source for leis etc.

luau stuff

Nice! Thanks Mickey!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
MICKEY88 said:
I know you would do an awesome job designing the tshirt, but I think it would be awesome if everybody wore brightly colored hawaiian shirts..

Oh I completely agree Mickey, I would love to see everyone in a hawaiian shirts and sundresses. The T shirts will be the cheaper alternative for those who don't have one or the funds to get one. I can do a hawaiian designed T for 10 bucks, whereas finding an awesome hawaiian shirt will cost a bit more. ;)

·
Registered
342 Posts
apurpletigerlily said:
Oh I completely agree Mickey, I would love to see everyone in a hawaiian shirts and sundresses. The T shirts will be the cheaper alternative for those who don't have one or the funds to get one. I can do a hawaiian designed T for 10 bucks, whereas finding an awesome hawaiian shirt will cost a bit more. ;)
kmart, walmart, and value city have decent hawaiian shirts for under 15...

1 - 20 of 257 Posts