DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It might be a bit early, but I was just wondering if anyone has any info on Carlisle 2007 yet?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
They only thing we know is the date: July 6-8th

As some aleady know, I'm getting married there and my fiance is currently working on fixing everything with Carlisle......I'm looking on their website everyday to know when we can register....As of now, we still can't register......

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i know bimmer congrats man.
yeah hopefully i can come. i really want to.

ulintze are you driving up there or are you riding with someone. ill have to meet up with you and drive up. i live in cincinnati so im not too far from you

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
I'll be there also!

Make sure that if you saying you are coming that you show up otherwise Gaze will hunt you down.
And i mean it this year. For everyone who says theyre coming and then backs out, I will be taking a chartered plane to your front door and punching you in the nose.

On another note, I definately won't have my Intrepid at Carlisle this year so I'd like to have someone help me with the planning and coordination. Any volunteers? (preferably a member who has been to Carlisle before)

·
Registered
458 Posts
spaz_boy31 said:
lol i know bimmer congrats man.
yeah hopefully i can come. i really want to.

ulintze are you driving up there or are you riding with someone. ill have to meet up with you and drive up. i live in cincinnati so im not too far from you
im probably going to drive up there with my friend..he'll be bringing his SRT4...we could probably meet in youngstown since it is on the way and then my RB1 can take it from there!!! :frenzy:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I should be there also....but I will say if anyone is interested in going but doesn't want to drive and is on my way they are very welcome to ride along. I come down from Wisconsin, through Chicago, then I take the toll roads for the rest of the way. If you are somewhat near just let me know. That trip is bad enough by myself and wouldn't mind having someone to talk to on the way for once and make sure I stay awake. ;)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
iggy you should meet up with us somewhere

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks, i was checking it out during class today lol

·
Dain bramaged
7,214 Posts
i'll be there, if not pat and aaron will drive to my house and kidnap me and force me there at gun point or someshit

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
And i mean it this year. For everyone who says theyre coming and then backs out, I will be taking a chartered plane to your front door and punching you in the nose.

On another note, I definately won't have my Intrepid at Carlisle this year so I'd like to have someone help me with the planning and coordination. Any volunteers? (preferably a member who has been to Carlisle before)
I'll be there, that's a promise! I haven't been there befroe, but I'd be willing to do whatever I can to help.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I'll be there.

Looks like my birthday won't be falling on the carlisle weekend this year.
Boo!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I might be able to make it, i'll have my lisence by then :D so i'll see what my plans are when it gets closer to time!

I've never been before or even herd of it till about 6 months ago... so it'll be my first time... I've got all the informations i need about getting there :p still be cool if i could fallow someone, I live in missouri anyone commin threw?

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Justin
That is too bad I am sure that waiter would love to sing you happy birthday!

Pat
I agree we need Bruce at the hotel.

BTW I promise not to sit in the hedges and/or do Hogan poses in the window....LOL

Of course tell J-Lo I am bringing Ja Rule back also.

and I am going to try and get at least one other member from the South East to attend with me this year.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts