DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sowhatsowhat10 said:
thanks!!!!! that skull and x-bones grapic is pretty hot.
thanks man... I called my graphics guy thrsday night at 7 asked if he could do it for me, he called me back after 8after 1.5 hours designing it on his pc he went to cut the vinyl and his cutter wouldn't work, after changing cables rebooting and running a virus scan, stil no luck, about 10:30 I suggested unplugging the power cord, he did and darnit, it worked,,so at 11 we were putting it on the hood at midnight I was using a hair dryer to set the darn thing...LOl

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
MICKEY88 said:
thanks man... I called my graphics guy thrsday night at 7 asked if he could do it for me, he called me back after 8after 1.5 hours designing it on his pc he went to cut the vinyl and his cutter wouldn't work, after changing cables rebooting and running a virus scan, stil no luck, about 10:30 I suggested unplugging the power cord, he did and darnit, it worked,,so at 11 we were putting it on the hood at midnight I was using a hair dryer to set the darn thing...LOl
ha ha good times. got it done just in the nick of time. its really awesome looking.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was quite surprised when our club handed out the street signs to this
years attendees, and it said 300m bad 2da bone... it works well with the new look...LOL

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
redhot04 said:
Nice, this makes me want to go to Carlisle next year :)
yeah you should, Tony drove all the way from arizona..... Its heck of a drive - but its all worth-it........... :grinyes:

·
Registered
488 Posts
NoLedge said:
is the two tone trep with the big rims someone from the site?
Yup thats my ride, was holding off till Carlisle to update my sig page with all my new mods. Some new stuff added-20" Helo Poison Rims, RB1 with DVD player, 14" drop-down, 300M Light Taupe interior and decided at the last minute to add some silver metalflake to the clear to set the color off. Carlisle has been great! Not looking forward to driving home though another 2200 miles LMAO!

Tiger

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Tiger said:
Yup thats my ride, was holding off till Carlisle to update my sig page with all my new mods. Some new stuff added-20" Helo Poison Rims, RB1 with DVD player, 14" drop-down, 300M Light Taupe interior and decided at the last minute to add some silver metalflake to the clear to set the color off. Carlisle has been great! Not looking forward to driving home though another 2200 miles LMAO!

Tiger
You can always drive to Cali for our meet now :D

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
intrepid.luvah said:
damn that PT is sick.. lol he used toyota celica headlights and supra tail lights... wth !
The paint is really nice too. It's like a mix of Bruce's and mine. The guy said it's a red metallic base with the same Kandy Tangerine as Bruce's over it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts