DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put in an application there and they called me up and left a message on my machine saying there was good news about my application. Anybody know if this is a good Idea or not? I gotta pay 87$ a year I think but for a sponsored car, that and a bunch of stickers is a small price for free stuff. Anybody else here been sponsored?

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
that site's a rip-off. Seen a lot of negative things about it over on 2GStratus.org They basically make you pay to get "discounts" on at best, medicore stuff. Some of the prices you get aren't even the best price around. I'd save my time and money if I were you. These supposed "sponsorships" have become quite the racket lately. The only sponsorship I would take is either directly from a manufacturer, or a local audio or performance shop that you frequent.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
ugh... yeah, dont waste your time. All the free stickers in the world shouldnt cost you $87 a year.

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
ugh... yeah, dont waste your time. All the free stickers in the world shouldnt cost you $87 a year.

technically at that point aren't you paying THEM to advertise their products?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Veeb0rg said:
technically at that point aren't you paying THEM to advertise their products?
I thought I was the only one thinking that! On the one hand you ARE paying for it so nothing is really free. On the other hand you pay for what you get i.e. @ roughly $0.24 /day guess what you can expect ... next to nothing :icon_sad:

Choose wisely.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, Supposedly I pay carsponsorships, they set up the products from places like( this place is like a middle-man So I wouldnt have to talk to all these companies myself) vertical doors, blaupunkt, etc.... and then these companys send me products or money to buy their products and I in turn put a blaupunkt sticker or vertical doors sticker on my car to advertise their product and show how cool it is. These companies also pay the carsponsorships.com to find them sponsors. I would also have to go to a car show or two a year and maybe hand out flyers or something but get free stuff (subs, speakers, suspension kits, doors, whatever the company your sponsoring sells). I appreciate all your guys' comments and probly wont even bother with it. So far 4/4 negative comments is not encouraging me to sign on with these guys.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Yes they are a total Rip off, they approve EVERYONE! Only thing about it is you have to pay that $87....... Don't DO IT.

Reactions: Vertigo_AK47

·
Woober Goobers!
50,369 Posts
Sounds like one of those "We'll pay you money to stuff envelopes" deals. Seeing as how there's fully automated machinery to do that and has been around for quite awhile..I stay away.

·
Registered
115 Posts
yeah they tell you your gonna get all this stuff you really want like subs, amps, neons and they say the big names ta get you ta sign up but once your in you get these names you have never heard of or you would never have on your car, and most of the companys on there are dating services and you have to put the companys decal on your car, i wouldnt waste your time or money, if you go out, you can get your own people and get the things you really want. jus some info my best friend did that now on the side of his car it say perfectmatch.com down the side really big lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts