DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I got a little ambitious on Carster and challenged some folks and now I am getting my ass handed to me.

BamBam72 is kicking my ass 24 to 6
Intrep_Ed is kicking my ass 22 to 9
95Intrepidsize (think that is correct) is kicking my ass 20 to 12
Bimmer_2002 is really kicking my ass 26 to 8 (kinda figured he would with the kit)

So got check the battles out and vote please. I did not say vote for me but I would not mind that either.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
You need to set your car apart somehow....

Man a set of folding Special turn signal mirrors would put you over the top!!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Or maybe a 1st gen? :anon: :smilie_au

·
Registered
348 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Okay I got a little ambitious on Carster and challenged some folks and now I am getting my ass handed to me.

BamBam72 is kicking my ass 24 to 6
Intrep_Ed is kicking my ass 22 to 9
95Intrepidsize (think that is correct) is kicking my ass 20 to 12
Bimmer_2002 is really kicking my ass 26 to 8 (kinda figured he would with the kit)

So got check the battles out and vote please. I did not say vote for me but I would not mind that either.

I found ya on there a bit ago, votes cast.....

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
pitch the concorde dash and go with a 300m :gross_11:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I cannot for the life of me figure that site out. I have added a pic of the car as well as others...but they do not show up. Why is it so hard to navigate and work this? I cannot be that dumb...am I missing something?

***I tried again, and now NONE of my pics are showing up...WTF???????***

·
Registered
348 Posts
JLWX5 said:
Some guy with a 01 ES challenged me the other day and I got scared and said no lol. I've got a little more modding to do before i'm up there with the big boys.

Josiah
Come on, cant hurt, I got challenged twice now.
kcarlos2000, and a d00d with a Honda Del Sol or however it's spelt) I am loosing to that stupid Honda by 3, and beating kcarlos2000 by 4, wonder how long that will last.....heh

silver&gold:
It takes a little bit to get the pics up, whats the link to your page????
EDIT:
That sig pic freaks me out every time......AHHHH!!!!!!

Someone let there dog jump on my car, or someone let my dog jump on my car, when I find out who did it, I am going to kill them dead.......
:mad: :mad: :brutal_32 :brutal_50 :brutal_42 :bash:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts