DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you who visit Carster, you may have noticed that Ryan has started a "Carster Challenge" where you can pick any car on carster and challenge that person to a vote-off. Other members then can vote on which car they like better. I have several challenges against my car. One of them is against that bikini-clad Racerette who owns a 94 Civic.

She's presently whippin my ass and i need your help to save from being embarrassed by a Civic. So please go here and vote for me if you can. I don't want to get beat by a girl., especially a civic owner.

http://carster.com/cgi/showdown.cgi?showdown_id=1072

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
As much as I hate ricers, the bikini pics might swing my vote in her favor.

Nevermind - I just looked and shes ugly. You got my vote as soon as I sign up. BTW, I was only kidding. Theres no way in hell I'd ever vote for a friggin' civiv, especially not over an american car, let alone a Mopar!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
well, the Carster folks (Ryan and crew) messed up. All votes for the challenge were reset to 0 before voting was supposed to be over. So even if you previouly voted, please go back and revote.

Here's my list of challenges. Go down about halfway on my page.

I don't want to lose to a freakin' 94 CIVIC!

and her husband, Rice Police, in a Honda Del Sol is also whippin' me.

http://carster.com/EzRider300M/cars/1551

·
Registered
348 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
i love how every picture that includes a girl is winning. Carster is sad.
Agreed.....

You should have gotten one of them Hooters girls to bend over in front of your car, would have almost guarenteed victory...... :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Well, I just signed up and I assume I voted for ya...I am trying to figure out this whole carster thing. How to I join the DI.net car club on there? I hit the join club button like 3 times and still won't tell me if I joined it and it will not let me post in the message board. Who do I work this?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Kumiyer is whooping my ass! I was ahead of him before they reset the votes and now he's way ahead of me! WTF!!?? Oh Well. Kumiyer's fearless--he's got like 10 different showdowns going on. I think I'm gonna change my default pic each day to see which one people like the most (most votes). :gun:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm going to be adding more pics because I only have that 1, which is old.

Bikini? Haha, hell no. I'll stand BY the car to show my ownership of it, but never "model" by it. I'm the one who people ask to model for it, not the other way around.

·
Registered
692 Posts
havnt had time lately to visit di.net. LOL

I have a lot of catchup to do. But yeah - I dont know why it was all resetted. I have several showdowns and I have double challeneged people too. LOL

Ryan said that he is going to have a vistory lane page where all the winners cars will be posted.

I even challenged my TransAm to my first car ever - fiat

Fiat vs TransAm

http://www.carster.com/cgi/showdown.cgi?showdown_id=1134

1 - 16 of 16 Posts