DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Mays316 invited me to Join this site. I like it..... I made the club DODGEINTREPIDNET on there.

Here ie the link

If you want to join the site... and possibly WIN 1000$, DONT SIGN UP YET!!! , SEND me your email address in a PM and I will sign you up that way. Once I get 5 signed up and they post a pic, I will be eliglible for the 1000$. After I get my 5, I will send the email addresses to those who DONT, so you can be eligible too. Im SO Friggin nice...lol

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so far we have
1.R0meo021
2. Mays316
3. Kcarlos
4. SnekeEyes
5. Crombie
6. ChickRollinon20s
7. PlaygirlR/T
8. IntrepidCUB
9. Gamio213
10. Intrepid_ED
11.Kerplunk105

Dont forget to join the club DodgeIntrepidNet

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
r0meo021 said:
so far we have
1.R0meo021
2. Mays316
3. Kcarlos
4. SnekeEyes
5. Crombie
6. ChickRollinon20s
7. PlaygirlR/T
8. IntrepidCUB
9. Gamio213
10. Intrepid_ED
11.Kerplunk105
12. JLWX5 thanks to my homie Kendra

Dont forget to join the club DodgeIntrepidNet
add me bitches

·
Registered
115 Posts
Come on guys if you like cardomain you will like this its kewl and its the same thing r0meo021 sent me a invite and i joined so i sent like 7 of you guys a invite too so you better join it!! lol :p Glad ta see you joined Josiah haha, but JD is right its not Spam lol go look and see!! and have fun!! :)

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NewConcordeChick99 said:
Come on guys if you like cardomain you will like this its kewl and its the same thing r0meo021 sent me a invite and i joined so i sent like 7 of you guys a invite too so you better join it!! lol :p Glad ta see you joined Josiah haha, but JD is right its not Spam lol go look and see!! and have fun!! :)
Nice to see someone here trusts me... lol

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
For those of you that don't join; your ****ing unsociable and queer.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, you're a nut crombie.... thanks for the comment though.... we only need 2 more dodgeintrepidnet members to be in the top5 car clubs..... some of the existing members need to check there carster inbox. OR go to "car clubs" and request to join the dodgeintrepidnet club

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Yeah, Carster's pretty kewl, I'm still trying to figure out the site (its kinda different) So far, I've got tons of requests from people with like BMWs, asking me to be their buddy.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
r0meo021 said:
its just another site like cardomain...go look if you dont believe me.
I know you didn't mean anything against cardomain but I honestly think that site is tacky and unorganized. I like Carster better. A little more simplified and better looking in my opinion. Plus nobody puts a pic of themself on cardomain.

Josiah

1 - 20 of 30 Posts