DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few starter pics of my 98 ES currently under construction. I bought it from a co-worker end of last year with 96k on it. Now it has 103k and I was just going to do regular maintenance like timing belt, brakes, etc. My problem is I hate to do things more than once so while I had it apart I ended up upgrading at the same time:

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Those headlights look pretty sweet, Got any more pics? Welcome to the site, I haven't been here long but there are plenty of helpful Guys and Gals that don't mind helping to keep 1 more LH on the road. Keep us updated!!!

Jack

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
nice ride man. were you abel to fit the srt wheels on there with no adapters or work??

i like the headlight retro too.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
also how do you like the kyb struts??

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice ride man. were you abel to fit the srt wheels on there with no adapters or work??

i like the headlight retro too.
No adapters they seem to fit fine. Should be the same fit as the charger 18" everybody else has. Discount tire would not install them on the car though because or the 2mil difference in the bolt pattern because they did'nt want to be liable in case it came loose or what not. They told me to just make sure I check the torque every now and again.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
No adapters they seem to fit fine. Should be the same fit as the charger 18" everybody else has. Discount tire would not install them on the car though because or the 2mil difference in the bolt pattern because they did'nt want to be liable in case it came loose or what not. They told me to just make sure I check the torque every now and again.

Thanks
what size tire??

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also how do you like the kyb struts??
I installed them on the front when I bought it, just put the rears in, so far they seem to be okay nothing noticeably different. I'll see if I notice a difference with them all the way around when I get done.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those headlights look pretty sweet, Got any more pics? Welcome to the site, I haven't been here long but there are plenty of helpful Guys and Gals that don't mind helping to keep 1 more LH on the road. Keep us updated!!!

Jack
Thanks, not totally finished yet but here are a few. I have more holes drilled for led's in the trim also, you probably can see the hole in the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Thanks, not totally finished yet but here are a few. I have more holes drilled for led's in the trim also, you probably can see the hole in the pics.
dude how much do you charge:smilie_sc

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Looks sharp! Cant wait to see the final product.

Another stone White Trep!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
After about a week of work I got it back on the road and the difference in the ride is like night and day. After the new lower control arms/tension struts/bushings and rear struts/coil spring isolators/300m swaybar/underdrive pulley/300m leather seats, the ride is as tight as it can be. No rattles bumps or anything just a nice firm ride. I love it. The stance is not to bad with the new wheels it just has the higher arch in the front wheel wells so I don't know if I'll lower it or not until the body kit is installed but here are a few pics of it now::icon_cool

Attachments

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
any further on the headlights?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts