DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
COTM Administrator
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Congratulations! cdmccul has been voted the December, 2011 Ride of the Month!! :D

Wow, I'm proud to be the ROTM for the closing of 2011!

I bought the car in February of 2008, just after my second son was born, and joined DI.net June 4th of that year. I had never really modded a car - just the odd radio or wiper blades - but this car was different, it has personality, and it has a group of enthusiast (all you folks) that are fantastic. Outside of the engine repair, my first mod I remember was buying leather seats for it out of Chicago, and then it just went from there. As you saw, I have a list of stuff yet to do, and the support the board has given in many aspects (not just the Intrepid) is fantastic.

After having sat idle for near two years awaiting an engine transplant, I am LOVING driving my car once again - When's the next meet?!?!?

Thanks for the honor of ROTM December 2011.

P.S.
To Michael - You are a worthy submission - darn near voted for you instead!

Merry Christmas!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,615 Posts
:D Congrats Cean! Nice ride ya have there :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Meh! Its a car.

:bored:

Before you all go nutz... :talk02: Understand... Cean is my son and he knows what I think of cars in general... I'm proud of him anyway! :clap:

Well... maybe... as long as I get a share of the prize money! :iwish:

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Sorry Dad, there isn't a SEOTM contest here...

But thanks!

(PS, yes, I know what he thinks of cars... The fact that any of us swap parts from other makes and models into any other make or model, and it still works like a car when done can be awe inspiring...)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts