DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Balance sent via PayPal. Sending a PM with shipping info now. Thanks.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks again.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Now I guess the next search is on for possibly an Armband type of holder for the Nokia Lumia 520 Windows phone. I think that might be more suitable than a belt holster as far as keeping the ear bud cable out of the way. I'll be working in and around equipment inside the cabinets, etc. Don't want the cable getting snagged as I move around. Higher up on the body would be better I think?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Might go with something like this for $12.99 shipped.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Got them...thanks.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Well after trying a couple of different sets of earbuds....I gave up on that project.

Major issues for me were the fit of the earbuds. No matter which of the included ear buds I tried they either wouldn't stay in or were extremely irritating to wear. The other major problem was the cord was always in the way and pulling the buds out no matter how it was routed. I have to get into some fairly tight spaces within machines for maintenance so the cord was always snagging on something.

My solution? The JBL J56 Bluetooth cordless headphones. Great at keeping background noise out. Excellent sound quality and volume. Battery lasts over 7 hours on a charge. Range is excellent at over 75 feet from my phone. And they function as a headset so I can make/take phone calls. A great value at the $40 I got them for on sale. Normally $54. The only downside? I look like a Goober wearing them! But I'm usually by myself out in the Baggage Matrix so no one ever sees me.

JBL J56BT Bluetooth On-Ear Headphone - Black - Newegg.com

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
i always prefer a set of cans to buds. but there's no where in public i wear either.:D
but if i did stroll around to tunes i'd have a set on.
i have a set of dt 770 pro's for listening on my computer, and some ath a700's for my stereo.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts