DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This here's my 95 Intrepid. It's got the 3.3L motor, though I wish I had the 3.5L motor. Not much has been done to it. I have PIAA Hyper White headlights, blue turnsignals, Pioneer speakers w/ 400 watt amp in the back (No woofers, I hate woofers) ES rims I got for free, and a K&N air & oil filer, with my own old air intake coming soon.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Damn dude, get some degreaser under that hood would ya? eh, mine looked just like that when I got it, now its a little cleaner. You need some serious performance mods on that sucker, no one suspects the bench seat! muhahaha... Okay, I'll try to be normal and leave you alone.... welcome to the group btw!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chewievette said:
Damn dude, get some degreaser under that hood would ya? eh, mine looked just like that when I got it, now its a little cleaner. You need some serious performance mods on that sucker, no one suspects the bench seat! muhahaha... Okay, I'll try to be normal and leave you alone.... welcome to the group btw!
Haha, I gotta get some degreaser bigtime, I know. But how common are columnshifters? I never thought Intrepids came with that, but anyway, I actually like it. I'm so used to driving pickups (at my job).

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IntrepidBus IV said:
both of my 2nd gens had it (it's actually a $200 option :eek: )
Option? Damn, you would think it was standard, and the floor shifter was the option...odd...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Nice, looks good and all the other mods you could do are on your car are endless. I wouldn't worry to much about only having a 3.3 it's a pretty good engine most of the time, except for drag racing with your friends lol. How many miles do you have on her?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SkyHawk said:
Nice, looks good and all the other mods you could do are on your car are endless. I wouldn't worry to much about only having a 3.3 it's a pretty good engine most of the time, except for drag racing with your friends lol. How many miles do you have on her?
When I bought her, she had 96,000 miles on it. Two days ago she reached the 100,000 mark! ~pats car~

·
Registered
699 Posts
I think they are pretty common with the bench seats in the sub 1995 years, thats pretty much all I see at the junkyard and theres always dozens of them, the first gens with original leather is a hard find nowdays, most have lhs or second gen leather

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
g0ldfinGa said:
I think they are pretty common with the bench seats in the sub 1995 years, thats pretty much all I see at the junkyard and theres always dozens of them, the first gens with original leather is a hard find nowdays, most have lhs or second gen leather
I WISH I had leather...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DIT said:
eh thats what I said...I miss my cloth a lil bit:(
I'm sick of my cloth-seats. But I have the column shifter, so there's gonna be a big gap if I do swap in leather seats...and I doubt they made leather bench seats.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
g0ldfinGa said:

I know, my baby is rare and special:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts