DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES! thats right.....i was watching CNN while i was working only to see the ticker at the bottom of the screen say that dodge is going to introduce the charger again in 2006!

·
Registered
684 Posts
I just read a story this morning about the Charger. They were saying it would be a replacement for the Intrepid.

Damn if I can find that link now.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
This is common knowledge............not so common knowledge is what the production version will look like :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
The Popular Hot Rodding concept? Ugh. It's a 1994 Ram Fastback. The sleekness and sporty styling of a pickup combined with the comfort and utility of a low-slung two-seater.

You know, it's just ugly enough, they might really build it like that. Shame.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I would think they would build something that was closer to the orignal body shape.....

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
The red one in the pic with the other 2 chargers is DAMN sweet!!!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Honestly, i like the 1999 concept and the computer generated concepts about the same. The computer ones seem a bit more like the magnum and the current dodge lineup, but the 1999 concept has a nice Stratus-on-steroids like design that i wouldnt mind either.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
RealSynthetics said:
I like it....but think that they'll dull it down to make it look stupid like they do with most concepts.
chrysler doesnt dull their concepts down near as much as everyone else...when they release a concept, they produce it as close to original as possible...usually just changing headlights, grilles, and maybe lengthening the front clip for safety reasons...but chrysler doesnt dull their stuff down for production...otherwise we wouldnt have the Viper, Prowler, PT Cruiser, or Crossfire (slightly reworked from concept)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Strangely enough, I read in the Windsor paper this morning that Dodge would be calling their sedan the Challenger. I'm a little wierded out by that.

·
980 Posts
Hecubus said:
Strangely enough, I read in the Windsor paper this morning that Dodge would be calling their sedan the Challenger. I'm a little wierded out by that.
Well there was the Dodge Misubishi challenger of 20+ years ago so why not a challenger sedan, I am not a fan of that but it's not my company.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Hecubus said:

Thats the windsor Star for you. They can't even get a wire service story correct. They also said the two LX's would be the 300C and the Durango. That paper is not even good enough for fish wrap.

·
980 Posts
adaptabl said:
Thats the windsor Star for you. They can't even get a wire service story correct. They also said the two LX's would be the 300C and the Durango. That paper is not even good enough for fish wrap.
LOL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts