DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there finally on! the charger wheels i bought off ebay that is. wrapped them in a set of 245/45ZR18 goodyear eagle GT all season tires. i mounted, balanced, and installed them myself after work today. i couldnt believe how good it looks.:Rockin: tires ride nice, i have a vibration at about 55mph, so i will probably have to put the wheels on the road force machine to get them to balance out. hopefully doing that early next week. also noticed some clunking when turning now on occassion. my hunch is that the extra weight of the wheels is stressing the CV's a little more, as they already have been doing that slighty in the first place. other than that they seem good!

the car is FILTHY in the picture. really needs a good cleaning inside and out. tell me what yous think!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys! they have some minor cosmetic flaws but you cant tell unless you really look at em. but thats what you get with used items

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
They look great. I have seen Charger rims on almost every color but yours has to be the best!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They look great. I have seen Charger rims on almost every color but yours has to be the best!
thanks! good to hear. i love my steel blue paint job :)

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Special mirrors would look sweet :) lol
ohh i agree. ive always been conflicted when it comes to modding my trep. part of me wants to keep it as original as possible while part of me wants to mod it into something even cooler. decissions decissions lol. in all honesty, the only reason i bought these wheels was because my momentums are in really bad shape and i didnt feel like refurbishing them just yet + i needed tires anyway. some day i may have them refurbished and put them back on the car and get rid of the charger wheels. but i love the charger wheels, so they might stay on there for good lol.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like you forgot to remove the tire sticker. I would love to have those on my trep how much did you pay for them?
left the sticker on their on purpose. they are cheap and made of paper and dont tear off well. i bought the wheels of ebay for 400 + 120 for shipping.

That looks sick, very nice, I'm jealous! Now get some tint and black out the fog lights!
thanks!

Thats just like not cleaning a white wall, leaving the stickers on ..no attention to detail.
i left the stickers on because they are made of paper and dont tear off well. you could seriously sit there and peel the sticker off peice by peice for about 10 mintues, i aint doin that. also when i mount tires i dont clean white walls for 2 reasons. they dont pay you to clean the tires (thats details job). plus the blue on the white wall is proof to the customer that the tires are brand new.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my old wheels:sadbye:

Attachments

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,616 Posts
That looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Amazing what a nicely matched set of rims can do for a car.. guess I need to hound the charger owners around here for their OEM rims..lol EVERYONE who has a charger...has it fixed up it seems

1 - 20 of 43 Posts