DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was informed recently that the 05-08 charger wheels have exactly the same bolt pattern as the Intrepid wheel hub. I was told there is a thread centered around it but after a long time searching for it, I haven't been able to. I would sincerely appreciate it if someone who is can link it for me here. Thanks for your time!

·
Premium Member
19,039 Posts
To help with your search, just making sure you know to 'AND' your search terms by putting a plus sign before all words following the first word.

For example, I searched "Charger +wheel", which created something like 16 pages of hits. From that, here's a thread that may he one like you want - there may be others that are better than this one: I need some wheels, suspension upgrades for my 02 ES

Maybe that will help - just wanted to make sure you know how to do the AND'ing on this site's search to help narrow things down, because if you just put a list of words in your search line, the default is an 'OR' of all the terms.

Reactions: JordanS

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To help with your search, just making sure you know to 'AND' your search terms by putting a plus sign before all words following the first word.

For example, I searched "Charger +wheel", which created something like 16 pages of hits. From that, here's a thread that may he one like you want - there may be others that are better than this one: I need some wheels, suspension upgrades for my 02 ES

Maybe that will help - just wanted to make sure you know how to do the AND'ing on this site's search to help narrow things down, because if you just put a list of words in your search line, the default is an 'OR' of all the terms.
Thanks! Appreciate the help!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What are you needing to know about them? Had them on my car for many years. View attachment 42959
Looks great! I just wanted to know if there were any modifications that needed to be done to make them work and not rub along with if you used the front or rear wheel size and what that ize might be.

Also, I think I saw a youtube video of your car getting it's makeover. It looks sick!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
67,595 Posts
Looks great! I just wanted to know if there were any modifications that needed to be done to make them work and not rub along with if you used the front or rear wheel size and what that ize might be.

Also, I think I saw a youtube video of your car getting it's makeover. It looks sick!
Thanks, they will bolt right on no mods needed.

Only catch is if you use the tires from the Charger, they will rub in certain places. Correct size for no rubbing on the Intrepid is 245/45R18.

Reactions: JordanS

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, they will bolt right on no mods needed.

Only catch is if you use the tires from the Charger, they will rub in certain places. Correct size for no rubbing on the Intrepid is 245/45R18.
Thanks for the info! That’s good to know! And you’re welcome! That Intrepid has got to be one of the cleaner ones I’ve seen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts