DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys thought we give this a try. Chat room meeting tonight lets say 9 pm EST? Any generation is welcome, just trying to get some activity and maybe work out schedule for the coming weeks. Like 1st gen night, 2nd gen night, and so on. If you got any suggestions, comments, questions just contact me at my IM name or email me at [email protected] or [email protected] whatever you can remember easier.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I`ll try and be there! :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
I was there. Were You? Gonna need a bigger chat window though....Seemed a bit smallish when the party started!

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
If anyone reads this..there was a net split.. come rejoin..its pretty lonley with just dodint in there. You all know how much he talks!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
ya'll must be there idling or something, I see ya'll, but noone is saying a thing.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
If there is problems with the IRC server I could run a dedicated one if you guys wish?

Si

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys lets do the chat thing again tonight, figure we can start around 9 and go all night!!!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
if this borrowed computer doesn't take a dump i will try to be there.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I will also be there.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hey I don't get home until 11 CST. Is anyone still there then. I have not gone there because the times that I have tried noone is up still.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts