DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are heading down to St. Robert, MO next week for work with a cargo van. We will be heading back north to Michigan on Friday(6.23) around noon from St. Robert. The van will be empty on the return trip. If anyone needs anything shipped(that will fit inside a cargo van) from MO to MI really cheap, contact me ASAP.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
"Psssst... gringo! Hey,gringo,c'mere a min...."

·
Registered
293 Posts
alarkyokie said:
"Psssst... gringo! Hey,gringo,c'mere a min...."
LOL!!!! :grinno: That is just so wrong!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
How much weed will that thing hold? If you could swing by my supplier down there and then hit the distributors back in MI that would be great! :fun_27:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
RCE2WIN said:
Not sure i'll go down that road. The company is paying for the rental...pretty sure they would be pissed if i got busted with 1000lbs of herb crammed in the back. I was thinking more legal cargo...like parts, a motorcycle, or watermelons.
LOL! Maybe we can start a watermelon cartel???

·
Registered
293 Posts
RCE2WIN said:
...pretty sure they would be pissed if i got busted with 1000lbs of herb crammed in the back.
You think this is talking about drugs?!? I think he was talking about either transporting "medicinal supplies" or "organic packing material" (like Styrofoam peanuts, but environmentally friendly).

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
RCE2WIN said:
Not sure i'll go down that road. The company is paying for the rental...pretty sure they would be pissed if i got busted with 1000lbs of herb crammed in the back. I was thinking more legal cargo...like parts, a motorcycle, or watermelons.
How about "coffee beans"? :)

Good idea though. Way to think outside the box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts