DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out my ride. I got my 17" wheels put on and the exhaust was done a short time ago, windows were done around the same time. I just have one question What else should I do, Spoiler???? I have the spoiler sunroof on the way. IN case you don't know that's the one that slides on top of the car. NEED INPUT. What about a bra. Couple of months I'm going to start on the inside. Any opinions on interior NEONs under the dash. What about carbon fiber dash kit???

Attachments

• 17.8 KB Views: 213

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
car looks cool - but posted in wrong forum.

i like the wheels.

·
Registered
562 Posts
those rims look fimiliar what kind are they?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are RS Racing, the model is TRAMA. 17x7's. Only $114 a wheel on Whalentire.com. Only spent 540 which included the shipping on the wheels and 340 for the tires.

·
Registered
617 Posts
hey i like your exhaust im thinking of going with something like that real soon... lose the bra idea i dont like em i they arent the greatest for your paint...check out my car ill post a pic of it i just got it done 2 days ago this might give you some ideas.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
R/T Clone; nice ride. How much do you have into you car, money wise? I was also thinking about getting the front bumper cover off an SE or R/T. They're only about 300 dollars and throwing some fog lights in there too.

·
Registered
617 Posts
well ill try to break it down the best i can. vent shades=75bucks, probeam headlight covers=70, rear spoiler=200 bucks w/paint, xenon plasma blue bulbs=70 bucks for all 4, ram air scoops=90 bucks, rt emblems=35*3=105 bucks, stereo system about 3k and growing, paint work for all accesories and taillights about=375.=== ONE BAD ASS LOOKING TREP THAT HOPFULLY WILL GET ME IOM FOR MAY====****IN PRICLESS

·
Registered
24 Posts
Clone, what kind of xplod deck?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Ya you might not get stopped by the Milwaulkee cop but a Milwaulkee doctor may be fitting your for a hearing aid in the near future ;) ... enjoy the music

1 - 10 of 10 Posts