·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
HAHAHA, that's pretty funny.

I'm gonna go take a test drive sometime soon.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i like the look and interior of the vehicle, my mom went and test drove one and it turned her off.(i didnt cuz i cant legally do it) she said the CVT was really weird and noisy, just as i predicted it to be. i like shifts, so i wouldnt get that new tranny.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
My mom looked at the Caliber, she thought it was cute. She drives a Miata, so any small car is cute.

I wish it came in a sedan like form, I'm not too fond of the wagon.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
im 16 so i dont think im allowed to legally test drive a car. my mom did it because she thoght the caliber was cool. she doesnt like it because of the tranny.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you guys...for checking out the Dodge Caliber Commercials, and for all of your feed back, much appreciated :thumbsup:
00r/t.mopar.muscle, thank you for that link...lol...I like that one as well!

Hey Avenger, when you do test drive the Dodge Caliber, keep me posted with your thoughts :)

Kelly S

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I really like the Caliber look. I might actually finally get me a new car, if I can see me paying for full coverage insurance.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,697 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
I like this one sooo much better!!!

Definately better! LMAO when I saw it on TV the other night. Liked the Caliber too, but Id like to give the CVT trans a few years to get the bugs worked out.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Perfect!

I laughed my ass off on all of the commercials! Everyone I know likes them too, and everyone seems, at least a bit, interested in the car.

I'm a Charger fan myself... I'll take a Charger R/T when it's time to retire the Inrepid from the position of main vehicle.

As for the CVT, judging from what I keep hearing, people wopuld LOVE to see a 6 speed manual offered as an option on more than just the base config....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts