DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Nice and clean, definatly feeling those rims, gotta get me another set...

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Nice rims. I'm guessing that you own a '03 or '04. Your car is the same colour as my 'trep. You should consider 300M turn-signal side view mirrors. If they don't make it in the same colour as your car, look at black. It would match the trim and tints on your car for sure. Kudos to a beautiful LH car.

I really like the 'cord, with the exception of the front grille. Does anyone know where custom G2 'cord grills are available?

Joe A.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I love those wheels!!!!! Is that a dealer logo on the rear bumper as that would have to go, other than that you've got a pretty sweet ride.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies guys. And for the compliments. The wheels are real nice. Kaizer uses good chrome and a few days ago when I washed them, they looked almost clear! They were so blingin. I wish I would ahve got the 20s but the extra $800 woulda killed me. haha poor college student.

Yeah thats a dealer logo. and yeah its gotta go. I am looking for a winged chrysler logo like the front to put on the trunk back like the newer cordes have. And hopefully a lhs bumper with the exhaust cut out and back up lights. Not a big ofan of the huge solid bumper cover on it.

What do you guys think of a drop? Was thinkin the 1.8 intrax but I dont want mech problems. Well, thanks again for the look. Later
Joe E.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Myself, I think that the current stance of the car is perfect so I don't think that a drop would look good.......... but to each his own.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder that too. But I hate the large gap between the wheel well and the tire. That is the next larger size tires over a 245-40-18 that would be about 2 in taller or so??? Thanks
Joe E.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah I am looked at it a couple times and I have lots of room. I might have to rim the plate the spring rests on just a tad, but I could go up 1 in on either side of the tire fairly easily. What kinda size would this be? thanks.
Joe E.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I wouldn't have a clue but you can probably look at tire rack's web site to see what size tires can fit under your car with 18's. I never had to figure tire sizes as I took the easy way out and put a set of the 17' R/T wheels on my ride. I guess you can call me a R/T wannabe.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey you can be whatever ya wanna be. I guess Ill have to stick with what I have for now and work on the new tires in the future. No point to buy new rubbers only a month after the Nankangs went on. Man I am happy with these tires tho. I cant peel the thinks off the road! Like they ave lil claws on em. And a good ride too. Well, thanks again and talk to yall later.
Joe E.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts