DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I like the white cause the rims stand out enough and with another color the car will stand out too much. And my speakers are 12 inch audiobahns.

·
Registered
83 Posts
very nice 'trep, one word of advice, tint. Get those windows tinted, i think i would help a bunch(my 2 cents, to each his own). Besides that very hott ride

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Those rims are nasty. The car and the system are nice though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pimped3point3 said:
Those rims are nasty. The car and the system are nice though.

Come on pimp don't hate on the rims they look 100 times better than the ones you have on your ride plus they cost about 4 times more than the ones you have on your car also, and thats without tires. I just asked for a few comments but you don't have to hate on my ride. :D

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
:crazy: :biggrin: THATS THE ****!!!! What part of CAlifornia you from KURUPT? The first picture looks very familiar to me. If you're in So Cal we should hook up for a meet or something. Im interested in making performance parts for first geners! Let me know!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey INTREPER I'm from Compton California. I'm always in Norwalk my icq number is 62468263 aol is mjay4001. I don't mind that some people will not like the rims but don't just say they are nasty. I mean I see tons of cars that I don't like but other people may like the car. Personally where I'm from we don't do the neon lights and stuff but I wouldn't say thats nasty. I mean different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Well, actually, I hate to call you out on this one Kuruption74, but the title of this thread is "Check out my ride and tell me what you think". That opens you up for exactly what everyone things about your car. To me, those rims are ugly. Take some criticism for Christ sake. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if you don't like it. If you wanted only positive comments the title of this thread should be, "Check out my ride and ONLY TELL ME THAT IT IS AWESOME!!!"

I do like your system, though. You must have had to dyna-mat the **** out of her though. These trunks vibrate bad if you don't. You're car definitely could use some tint though. I like the car, just not the rims. They are just not my taste, but that's not saying anything about what you like/dislike. Don't get your panties all in a bunch over little ****.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Kuruption74 said:

Come on pimp don't hate on the rims they look 100 times better than the ones you have on your ride plus they cost about 4 times more than the ones you have on your car also, and thats without tires. I just asked for a few comments but you don't have to hate on my ride. :D
And I gave a few comments. So just because my rims aren't 1) more expensive than the car 2) ugly design 3) the size of mountain bike tires, they must suck next to your "100 times better" gaudy chrome huh?

·
Registered
890 Posts
I think they are tightttttttt. Now lower you car bro. And tint spolier and exhaust. And your all set

=Keep it real bro That biatch is sitting on DUBZ

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Wutang15m said:
I think they are tightttttttt. Now lower you car bro. And tint spolier and exhaust. And your all set

=Keep it real bro That biatch is sitting on DUBZ
I think you have said that they are "tightttttttt" like 3 times. I am sure he knows you like them.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Wutang, are you posting stoned again?

why else would you not only sound stupid but post almost identical messages three times?

do us all a favor and don't post till after your high wears off, ok?

and for the record I also think the car looks good, but don't like the wheels.

just because they are pricey doesn't make them nice. I've seen a lot of 20" wheels that you couldn't pay me to put on my car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pimped3point3 said:

And I gave a few comments. So just because my rims aren't 1) more expensive than the car 2) ugly design 3) the size of mountain bike tires, they must suck next to your "100 times better" gaudy chrome huh?
Man whatever I don't want this to turn into a flame I just wanted some comments. I don't care about the comments but it was just the way you said it. Can we all just get along ;). Remember man we are from different parts of the country somethings you like are different from what I like. Like the rims you have I would never even look at them when I'm about to purchase some rims but I wouldn't say they are ****. But anyways thats cool. But anyway the car will gone tomorrow anyway I'm getting a chevy tahoo and putting 22's on it.

·
Registered
562 Posts
hey pimped I like your rims, but i am biased! :D :) :tongue:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts