DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup thats all its got. Grandpa gave me the car in 2000 with only 14,444. its been 6 yrs i had her and i just hit that mark today. she due for a oil change. i think last change was feb 21st. i know its almost 5 months thats past. i usually do it every 3-4 months religiously. but with such little miles i put i didnt think it needed it that often. plus with this crazy weather we had i didnt have time. I will be on a weeks vacation soon. I will do it that week.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hear ya. my uncle has a 01 trep. was a company car. he ended up buying the company car for himself. He had to sell his taurus to his daughter. She ended up in a accident and totaled the taurus. she now has a 01 trep like her fathers company car. same color and all. I think she has the r/t one. She loves it. They are such beautiful cars. Dont care to much for the todays lineup of cars they have like the pacifica and magnum. I like all the muscle cars. I want to keep the cord for ever also. But my next car would be the pontiac g6. I just love the looks of it. If not the g6 i would go with dodge stratus. Its the only thing close to these cords and old time treps. Maybe not the power but looks yea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts