DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont remember. i will look tomorrow at work. has to be either this month or last months issue. but will check for ya

·
Registered
692 Posts
i got that new lowrider...they put that small book in with the cars with the huge wheels. And i cant lie there are a few cars that arent jacked up too high that look so clean.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
crazy, i was just looking at that at the gas station not 15 minutes ago.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking those rims are yuck. The car is beautiful, but not so much with the rims. Even if i did find them attractive I can only imagine how punishing the ride would be on that car with a tire profile that low. Not to mention damaged rims in like a month.

I really like the stock SRT rims, don't know why anyone would change them.

Mike

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
I can tell you they arent my favorite, but I refuse to pass too much judgement based on those pictures.

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
LOL, is that an 18" quiche, or an omlette?

(I'll take mine with ham and bell peppers please)

As for the Dodge pics, ya'll are bashing a showcar out of a magazine now? C'mon now, if you owned a car like that with wheels like that it wouldn't be a daily driver for sure. These cars are "models" if you will, showcars for magazine layouts and photo shoots. I wouldn't mind having a big poster of these two rides to hang on my wall! Looks pretty damn HOT to me!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
inner tires look like ninja stars. would be cool to have them fly off and hit a slow poke person in front of u that cant drive. LOLOL. i didnt think that posting these pics would cause a rucus. IM totally sorry. I just thought it was a cool pic with those rims. I didnt think us would get crazy over it. lolol. have a great week everyone

·
Registered
531 Posts
Intrep_ED said:
LOL, is that an 18" quiche, or an omlette?

(I'll take mine with ham and bell peppers please)

As for the Dodge pics, ya'll are bashing a showcar out of a magazine now? C'mon now, if you owned a car like that with wheels like that it wouldn't be a daily driver for sure. These cars are "models" if you will, showcars for magazine layouts and photo shoots. I wouldn't mind having a big poster of these two rides to hang on my wall! Looks pretty damn HOT to me!
If I owned a car like that I'd take those worthless tires and rims off, put on something worthwhile like what it had to begin with, and I'd DRIVE it. I wonder what happens next for the sake of style... maybe solid wooden wheels with an adhesive layer of rubber applied? Wheels and tires shaped like frisbees an inch wide? I'm still of the opinion that crazy huge wheels are no better looking than walking around in size 24 shoes. I think functional stuff that's good to look at is awesome; dysfunctional stuff just doesn't appeal to me.

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Hmmm you guys don't have deep dish pizzas where you're from I guess ????? :smilie_ko
Thats a deep dish pizza? Crust looks kinda burnt, I'd send it back... where's the pepperoni? LOL (I know, its under the cheese)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts