DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you guy's with a Concorde, you can't even compete with this guy. Look at all the cool mods he has on his...Not. I hoped this was a joke, because I can't believe someone would actually drive in public with it. This is one Concorde that needs to be put out of it's misery......quickly!!!
http://www.beaterz.com/reviews/1199/p26.htm

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ah yes, aint it a jewel.

Actually we have seen this one before, but its still a classic.

Thanks for reminding us of just how bad things can get.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I get upset sometimes because I haven't been able to get some of the upgrades I want done (Wife + kid + kid = No money). But looking at that car sometimes less is more. However Christmas bonus is just around the corner....

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
that car is OFF THE HOOK.

not really.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Actually, I think that is Si's corde. He just took some photos for his website before he got all the chrome. :D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Originally posted by NCBrit:
Actually, I think that is Si's corde. He just took some photos for his website before he got all the chrome. :D
Someone really has got a death wish! :) Mr Ex-Skoda driver...

:p

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hear-ye-hear-ye... Before NCBrit came to the US he owned one riced out Skoda... I secretly tracked a photo down for all y`all to see.. Looky here Flashy huh?

Now I need to run a 1000 miles away from NCBrit :)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
it even comes complete with racing stripes and hood scoops...gotta love it!

·
Registered
587 Posts
that is realy gross....even worse than that extreme lowered rice intrepid I saw on the posts a while back!

·
Registered
587 Posts
that is realy gross....even worse than that extreme lowered rice intrepid I saw on the posts a while back!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts