DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Looking through the site, I was impressed with a lot of the modifications he was doing to that 300M. Very nice.

Until I saw the ricer taillights, and the fat ass ricer bench seat spoiler on the back.

What a shame...

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Nice mods... but yeah, those tailights have got to go!

I'm not to crazy about the hoodscoop also...too "in-your-face". But deleting the body line and shaving the rear door handles and great subtle mods that make it look sooooo clean! Alot of hard work went into this slick ride.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
oo0o0oo0o he's got the brushed aluminum dash, along with wood..

err... :confused:

I like the look of the aluminum

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
ok...

why the hell do the canadians get a 5year/100,000K warranty and we get 3year/36,000mile warranties?

this ain't right ,either way!! and how many miles is 100,000K anyway?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We get a bumper to bumper 3 year 60,000 Km warranty and a 5 year 100,000km powertrain warranty. Every 20,000 kliks equals 12,000 miles.
If you ever come to Canafda and the maximum speed says 100 KM, that is 62 MPH.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Notice that the Ottawa ad has the 2.7L and for $1.00 more per month, the Ontario ad, you get the ES 3.2L 222 HP. There are some variances regarding the upfront fees. Ottawa is a city in the province of Ontario. Go try to make sense of this advertising mess.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
We get the longer warranty because we are better drivers and take better care of our cars. (I think the real reason is, the imports offer a 5 year powertrain warranty and DC was lossing too many sales to imports.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts