DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The company who makes this has several different options availible for these other than the standard white overlay like a few members already have. I just contacted them again to see if they do a group buy deal and if they do I will post all that info. This is the one I will be ordering on the 1st for my car. It is the black carbon fiber background with yellow lettering. This one is 29.99 but free shipping. It was 19.99 free shipping, but if you change the back ground it does cost extra. So if there is a spark of interest let me know, and when I get some info on a group buy, I will post that on here.

**EDIT** I forget to mention that do do 1st Gen as well.

·
Registered
865 Posts
what is the site? pics of the first gen one?

the first gen one is digital with buttons and stuff (at lest the one I have) not really sure how they could make something for it

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
that is really awsome. I would like to see something like that for a first gen one. I might be able to make use of a 2nd gen one also. What kind of options do you have on a group buy? Does it all have to be the same thing???

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
silver&gold said:
This one is 29.99 but free shipping. It was 19.99 free shipping, but if you change the back ground it does cost extra.

**EDIT** I forget to mention that do do 1st Gen as well.
I hope that i'm not the only person that has read this.... If it is correct who ever made that price up will never get a job at walmart, b/c they prices (FALL), and not (ADD).............. If they can lower the price back to the (WAS) price I'll get one!!!!
:twak:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am still waiting for the return email with any and all info reguarding a group buy. I did not say there was one. The websight is www.alloverlays.com and you can either get the plain jane white overlay like crombie has or do your own get up. I figured that I personnaly wanted to get that design as in the first post...but they have other colors and back ground design (color) So check it out and like I said If I get ANY info about a group buy I will post it. Either way if you want a white one pick it for less than what I have seen them go for on Ebay. You can email them for a picture of what each type of design variation you can think of. Thats how I got that one. Play around with em and ask them for pics. Later.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Interesting, Still don't see how it would work for a first gen, they don't have knobs like that. At least mine doesn't.

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
I'm guessing they only carry for the manual hvac controls for the 1G...

Don't feel bad, us 2G folks with the digital controls don't get anything either.

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
I just checked, as i suspected, nothing for ATC controls (not like theres much room to change anyhow)

1G plain white overlay:

2G plain white overlay

·
Registered
865 Posts
don't really think that is something you would want for the digital anyways :) except for maybe something like a border...

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Here is the response email I got from Alloverlays.com:

"Greetings Dale,

Yes, we do offer discounts to car clubs/forums. Our Overlays are 19.99 (with free shipping) then we charge $5 or $10 for custom color options. For club members we offer the customizations for free. Club/Forum members just need to buy the overlay for $19.99 from our web site then email us their user name and customization requests"

So basically we can get customized overlays for $19.99 with the custom work for free.

Dodge Intrepid 1998 - 2004 HVAC Overlay

Alloverlays are easy to install, and come with complete instructions.
Free Shipping World Wide.

Price $19.99

Options are $5.00 extra no matter how many you choose. (Except if the Background color is other than -WHITE-, this option is an extra $10.00 but all other options are free.)
Foreground Color: (text and symbol colors) -STOCK- Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Teal, Yellow.

Custom Text (15 Character Max):
this is where you put in what you want yours to say
Background Color: (color of overlay)
White, Black *Limited Time Offer* Blue, Carbon Fiber Black, Carbon Fiber White, Custom Background, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Silver *Limited Time Offer* Teal, Yellow.

I am going to call them (try to call them) and get more info as far as do we have to have a certain amount or not.

Did I do good or what... :D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
01Intrepid said:
I hope that i'm not the only person that has read this.... If it is correct who ever made that price up will never get a job at walmart, b/c they prices (FALL), and not (ADD).............. If they can lower the price back to the (WAS) price I'll get one!!!!
:twak:
Ask and ye shall recieve.....$19.99 FREE this, FREE that.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is the new response I just got in email:

Good afternoon Dale Harrison,

Yes, this offer is for everyone in the club. Yes, your overlay will be $19.99 No minimum to buy, however we must make this a promotional offer that ends 1/15/05.
Just go to our web site

http://www.alloverlays.com/store/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=132

Order the overlay without choosing any custom options.

Then send an email [email protected] with the following information

-Paypal email address

-Name

-Forum/Club Name

-Foreground color (if other than stock)

-Background color (if other than white)

-Custom Text (if desired)

-Logo option and logo color (if desired)

Thanks again!

-jeremy

http://www.alloverlays.com

JUMP ON THIS IF YOU WANT ONE OF THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
crombie said:
What if I don't have Paypal? :(
Ooookkkk.... I suppose for the second time I'll ask again.... what if I DO NOT use Paypal? Can I still get in on this deal? And if so how?

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
crombie said:
Ooookkkk.... I suppose for the second time I'll ask again.... what if I DO NOT use Paypal? Can I still get in on this deal? And if so how?
Come on Tony get with the program man. Get Paypal, buy the overlay, cancell Paypal. Or...email these people and ask them if you can send a check or money order IOU written in blood, whatever.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts