DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this going to the local mall and I was wondering if he's on this forum (but never seen him) sorry for the bad pics took it with my phone cam... anyways I left a note to this site on his windshield! :laughing: LOL

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
lol I doubt it has a 383! He/she is in dire need of new wheels!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
looks like someone visited pepboys for the first time.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure it's just his winter rims fellas! lol

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,838 Posts
I like the paint job. Would love to see this in person. Good to know there is a super bee and a daytona running around now...lol..

He needs to do something with the badges IMO, esp the 383 badges.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea I agree the 383 badges are a little too far, but hey everyone is entitled to do their cars how they think it looks best or "kool" like me I dont have a true srt trep but I can dream or MOD it to almost the real thing baby! lol but I def like the paint scheme and would luv to see what RIMS he puts on in the spring/summer!

·
Registered
164 Posts
i definitely agree its a bit excessive with the badges, especially the 383 magnum! but the paint scheme is nice

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and don't forget fellas, I left a note on his car so he could be a future member! and we wouldn't wanna scare him off :wink:

·
Registered
946 Posts
I like the paint job. Would love to see this in person. Good to know there is a super bee and a daytona running around now...lol..

He needs to do something with the badges IMO, esp the 383 badges.
^^^^^ Yea thats pretty cool now that I've seen both paint schemes.

i like it....maybe a bit toooo far with badging but a few are nice. cant remember the last time ive seen a yellow intrepid, non taxi of course.
I will agree with the highlighted area. Now the badging I will agree just needs to tone it down alittle bit. Other than that I like the concept and the hood looks good and the daytona stripe as well.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I like it... needs to lose the 383 badge, like all others have said. Maybe some chrome rings if he wants to keep the rally rim look. But a good overall effort. At least he/she is trying...

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
The lid is not colored very well. I would not have done that color for the decklid.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts