Girl friends 2000 2.7 SE

Primered bumper and fender

My old rims

Interior

Tails

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Nice car, especially with the 300M seats. Now on to the console-to-floor-shift-swap.... and was great meeting you and your buddy at the Ohio meet...

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmmmmmm
300M seats
300M doors

I wonder what might be next?? lol

Nice ride Bobby.
Lol dash and floor shifter. :grinno: Where did you get your dash? I forgot to ask you at the meet what shifter cable you needed?

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Another car where the pics just don't do it justice. I'm very impressed with the work you've done and can't wait to see where you go with this car. As I said to you at the meet, I think it looks pretty good even without the center console. Great colour on the car too, and great to finally get to meet you.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another car where the pics just don't do it justice. I'm very impressed with the work you've done and can't wait to see where you go with this car. As I said to you at the meet, I think it looks pretty good even without the center console. Great colour on the car too, and great to finally get to meet you.
Thank you once again, it was great meeting you as well.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I totally forgot to take a look at the A-piller at the meet :doh:! In the pic, it looks 100% OEM. You got a nice looking car there!
Thanks! I'm hopefully going to get them functioning soon. Just haven't had time to do it with work and school.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What would be the chances of getting you to make another?
very likely, tho with the semester coming to an end I have been focus on school a lot more then usual. So I would be more likely to do it during the summer, unless you are going to the May meet then I would try my hardest to have it done for you by then.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts