DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive for some reason been falling into the most awesome luck lately. 2 weeks ago i bought a 91 pontiac bonneville for only 250 bucks with nothing wrong with it and then turn around and sold it for 800 the next day. 3 days ago i bought an super cab s-10 that had new style s-10 wheels with new tires on it for only 70 bucks thats right 70 bucks! the guy thought the trans was out but the pan gasket was leaking really bad so i fixed it. Ok now today i just bought a beautifull 98 sunfire gt with 87k on it, great car power everything loaded to the max. The girl that had it bought a second car and cant afford the second car payment so she sold me the sunfire for 2000.00 !!!! **** i couldnt beleive it when she said 2k sounded fair??!!!! hope my luck continues.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I have had the best luck in the world lately. I will tell the board later in another thread. All I can say ITS BIG! And it will be a mod that no one has done yet.

--Gorm

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Link not posted yet. I'm waiting until early next week, you guys will know details later.

BTW everyone please stop PMing me asking me what it is. I CAN tell you its not a fart pipe. Sorry Crombie. :D

--Gorm

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL I LOVE JOEKD. yes rims are coming soon via wheel max

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
wow what an A**HOLE...for some reason, something sounds really fishy though

by the way joe, i was kidding about the A word there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts