1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
390 Posts
Thanks for the great pictures. It's nice to see someone take pictures of cars that are important to the automotive industry, such as the Buick LaCrosse, Chevy Cobalt and Oldsmobile Final 500 series, rather than just typical $100,000+ cars like Ferraris and Porsches.

·
Registered
518 Posts
great job, jhrody! thank you so much!!!

You know, I'm Mopar to the bone, but that 05 Mustang GT is drop-dead gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I think that Nomad is just plain weird.

The 300C interior looks too damn plain (sorta reminds me of my interior with the black/light taupe two tone thing going on there though) :p

·
Registered
518 Posts
Titleist said:
great job, jhrody! thank you so much!!!

You know, I'm Mopar to the bone, but that 05 Mustang GT is drop-dead gorgeous!!!

...but...if I could choose any, I would get that Aston Martin Volante. Very sweet but WAY out of my price range. So, I'd go with the Stang GT or Magnum RT.:blush: :D

·
Registered
910 Posts
Great job, those are some of the best auto show pics I've seen this year. I sure am liking the Magnum.....but the Mustang looks even better.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Kudos to Bob Lutz for the Buick LaCrosse. It's the first Buick that has appealed to me since.......um.......uhhhhh..........the Grand National.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I actually really liked the new Dakota. Looks sort of Nissian inspired.

Thanks for the pics Jim.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts